FinScience è un’azienda in continua evoluzione, alla costante ricerca di nuove professionalità da integrare nel proprio organico.
Se le sfide non ti spaventano, sei proattivo, curioso, appassionato di analisi dati e tecnologia, se ti piace innovare, osare e sorprendere e fare in modo che le cose accadano, con noi ti troverai immerso in un ambiente giovane, veloce, originale, vivace e gratificante, molto attento alla tua formazione. Con grandi possibilità di crescita professionale e, perché no, di divertimento (al colloquio ricordati di chiedere dei nostri eventi settimanali!). Unisciti al nostro team!
FinScience is seeking a Big Data Software Engineer. The individual will join a team of smart and friendly Software Engineers and Data Scientist working on an innovative Big Data project. The ideal candidate must be an experienced and enthusiastic engineer with strong skills in software development and architecture design.
- Working with the R&D team to support design and development of FinScience’s architecture;
- Designing and develop software components to analyse, process and monitoring data;
- Working autonomously on company’s projects and solutions;
- Writing technical documentation;
- Supporting the research team to bring Proof Of Concepts to production.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience with distributed technologies like Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Apache Zookeeper;
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases on distributed environments;
- Experience and comfort writing code in Java and Python;
- Experience with Linux bash scripting;
- Hands-on experience with server-side development and deployment;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Creative problem solving;
- Experience with Google Cloud platform;
- Experience with version control system (Git);
- An advanced command of both written and oral English.
- Worked on a machine learning project;
- Experience with high performance computation (e.g. expertise with C and numerics, libatlas, etc).
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic software engineer with strong skills in software development and maintenance to reinforce the team working on an innovative Big Data project.
- Designing, developing and maintaining the Front-end of a modern web application.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Requirements analysis.
- Participating in technical and operational meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience in software development and architecture design
- Bachelor’s degree in technology field
- Deep knowledge of REST architectures
- At least 1 programming language (PHP, Java, Node.js, Python.)
- At least one framework MVVM/MVC among Backbone.js, React.js, AngularJS and Vue.js
- Workflow automators such as Gulp or Grunt
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Written and spoken english
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure)
- Apache Spark
- Database administration
- Social networks’ APIs (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.)
- Experience with non relational databases (MongoDB, Redis, etc…)
- D3.js and SVG manipulation
- Already developed projects in the finance or fintech field
Compila il form e carica il tuo CV (preferibilmente in formato pdf).